Declare Your Independence, But Don’t Go It Alone
Being an Independent Financial Advisor has many appealing benefits
You have autonomy, control, freedom and the opportunity for unlimited income. However, you also pick up all the responsibility of being a business owner including the operational, legal, compliance, managerial and regulatory costs. But it isn’t just the cost of going it alone; it is also the time that is absorbed by the operational side of the business that reduces the time available for marketing and growing the business.
Clarity Financial, LLC can help you achieve your goals, maintain your independence, while providing you with a structure that gives you the best of both worlds – the resources, support and platform of a well-established and rapidly growing firm as well as the freedom to run your business the way you see fit.
Clarity Financial is growing a premier asset management and client service platform. Since we are not a “big box” firm, we have the flexibility to focus on the clients and their needs. Our belief is simple – our clients’ needs are best served by harnessing and leveraging the abilities of all the professionals associated with the firm.
We want you to be a part of that solution
What we offer is the structure and platform to market and grow your business; we handle the operational, regulatory and legal costs so you can focus on your clients. We give you access to the products your clients need to meet their financial goals, as well as the tools and support you need to grow your AUM and revenue. Of course, you can leverage as much or as little of Clarity Advisors’ Support Services as you wish.
Becoming an Independent Financial Advisor is a big step. The executive members of Clarity Financial have a long track record of building successful practices and have the “been there, done that” perspective to help you both during and after the transition process.
To help you make a seamless transition to our firm, we provide the support, guidance and service you need at every stage of the process.
- We work closely with you to analyze your current business and develop a transition plan.
- We review your current employment and non-compete agreements to reduce legal risks during the transition process.
- We will conduct due diligence on the products in your current book of business to ensure portability.
- You will be given access to all of our marketing, operational and legal resources for the transition of your book.
Once you make the decision to transition, Clarity engages in supporting you to ensure a successful move:
- For the first 12-months, you will be provided a commensurate salary to support you and your family.
- We want you focused on growing your business, not worrying about paying bills.
- We provide you and your family with all of the standard benefits from healthcare and HSA’s to a 401k plan with company matching.
- Depending on your location and needs, Clarity provides all of your operational support including your office, support staff, and marketing.
- Our partners work closely with you to meet the challenges of the transition process from marketing to account transfer, client engagement, and servicing.
Once the initial transition process is completed, Clarity gets to work leveraging all of our assets to support you. What other firms cannot provide you, due to inherently tight compliance restrictions, is the ability to easily and effectively target, access, communicate and acquire new clients.
Clarity can solve that problem for you:
- Our website (www.RealInvestmentAdvice.com) is read globally, and you will be marketed as a firm resource through that site.
- Our weekly newsletter, which is distributed to more than 30,000 subscribers, will also be used to market for you.
- You are invited to contribute, and contribution support will be provided along the way.
- Clarity operates two radio programs in the Houston area which are then leveraged on a national basis to drive leads to the firm.
- Our P/R firm provides access to local and national media sources to market the Clarity brand from which you will benefit.
- Our audio and video production facilities will be utilized to provide you personalized and specialized marketing materials to promote you and your skill set to suitable clients.
- You will also be provided with social media support and logistics to help you reach your prospects and generate leads to build your business.
While many firms promise you marketing support, there is no firm that can provide you the support, skill set and proven track record of Clarity.
Tools & Technology
We will give you every tool and advantage necessary for you to grow your business and serve your clients in the best manner possible.
- Morningstar Research
- Zack’s Research
- Haver Analytics
- Wealth Central
- MoneyGuide Pro
- Redtail CRM
- Secure Document Exchange
- Paperless/Cloud Storage
- iRebal Trading/Portfolio Management
- Black Diamond Portfolio Management
- Website Development
- Social Media Tools
- Proprietary & Private Research
- Marketing (Print / Web / Social)
Compensation & Participation
While it is certainly appealing to be a solely independent financial advisor, you also take on all of the risks and the costs. For most independent advisors, the net profit margin after all expenses including office, staff support, legal, compliance and operations is between 20-25%.
Clarity offers you the opportunity to have all the freedom of independence and the ability to participate in something bigger than just yourself. By taking advantage of costs efficiencies of a larger operation, you can increase your personal profitability and lower your business related risks.
- Compensation for the first 12-months (not a loan)
- Substantial payout of advisor generated revenue, depending on the level of support needed by the advisor and all the associated costs absorbed by Clarity.
- Access to complete group health benefits, 401k plans, company matching, and insurance.
- Transition Support
- Legal, Compliance & Operational Support
- No upfront costs to the advisor for legal, marketing or other transition related issues.
- After 24-months – equity ownership opportunities, profit-sharing, and bonus structures.
- Custodians: Fidelity & TD Ameritrade
We look forward to the opportunity to visit with you about all the opportunities that Clarity can provide you as an independent advisor and how we can grow together.
Phone Number: 281-501-1791 | Fax: 281-501-1806
Email: Send Email